What information do we collect about you?
-Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
-Information about your PC and your visits to our website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of pages viewed to administer the website and improve the website and our services to you.
-For you to place your order we will require your name, address, email address, credit/debit card details. A contact phone number will also be asked for so that we may contact you if any urgent problem arises with your order. This number may be passed to the courier to manage any delivery problems should they arise.
– We do not keep information about your credit/debit card details.
-Information we receive from other sources. We are working with third parties (including, for example, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery, analytics providers). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
-We process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes.
How we will use your personal information?
Personal data submitted to us will be used for the purposes specified in this section :
– Ensure that the content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and browser;
– Improve your browsing experience by developing and improving the design and layout of the website, through analysis of your usage;
– Process any transactions you make using the website, including contacting you if we have any query regarding orders or responding to any of your queries;
– Carry out credit checks, verifying your identity and other security procedures in relation to the transactions on our website;
– Provide our goods and services to you and for associated purposes;
– Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
-Contact you for your feedback on our products and services, including requests for reviews, ratings and satisfaction surveys;
-Contact you (including by email and SMS) about our products, services, offers which we think may be of interest to you and for market research purposes, subject always to your marketing preferences;
– Enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements and in the detection and prevention of theft, fraud or other crimes.
-We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary and consistent with the purpose for which you have
given it to us.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to your information and correction
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. We will deal with all such requests within a reasonable time.
How to contact us
By email. firstname.lastname@example.org